Welcome back! Today was a busy day, we got a lot of work done, bravo les amis!
Many Ligne Chronologiques were not handed in today… please submit them as quickly as possible.
Today we watched a video about Otzi the Ice Man. It was really cool to see a primary source in action and how scientists were able to extract all the information they could from him. The students completed a response after watching the video, which I am reading through. We are really working on our critical thinking and reasoning using sources. Some are really showing progress/understanding!
Photo retakes are next Monday.
- Education physique demain
- Math- Comparing/Ordering Integers booklet (NOT pg 86 #2)
- Extra for Experts IF directed OR as a challenge
- Virus: Living/Nonliving CERs due ASAP (office.com)
- Ski/SB forms
- Pour Mme Asimakis: Auto-Evaluation et Recherche (brouillons)