I hope you all had a lovely long weekend!
Climbing was SO much fun! Thanks again to the parents who drove us there and back. Apparently the format my phone takes pictures doesn’t allow me to post on here but you can look forward to seeing them in the year end slideshow.
We started a novel study today, The Giver. Several students have indicated that they have already read it a couple years ago. I am looking forward to helping them dive deeper into the novel as they already have a basic understanding it. Everyone else, I am excited to share with them this wonderful piece of literature for the first time.
We also did a quick check on subtracting integers today, before moving onto to multiplying. I didn’t meet with small groups during subtraction so we’ll see where everyone is with their understanding.
- Education Physique demain
- Ladies- home game, Gents, away game
- Math- Multiplying Integers -FIRST PAGE ONLY
- Review notes: L’evolution et la selection naturelle (*wink*wink*nudge*nudge)
- vendredi- Cain’s Arcade, please bring $1 if you want to participate.