TOMORROW’S SKI/SB TRIP HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO FEBRUARY 5TH.
Next week’s trip is unaffected at this time. There is no extra cost. If there is school tomorrow, it will be a regular day. Please email me if you have any questions.
If a snow day is called tomorrow or any day in the future, I will post on here for your knowledge.
- education physique demain
- Math- Adding decimals package #2 due demain
- jeudi- Une Tradition de ma famille due
- vendredi- orchestre, first enrichment