We watched a really cool Nova documentary about the Moon and future plans to land people there again, and possibly build settlements. I really appreciated that they mentioned the ethical dilemma around rights and ownership and also the equality piece- only the rich get to go? It’s on YouTube for those away.
This morning we also discussed the new COVID protocols that were announced. At this moment, the only change the students will notice is that I will be wearing my mask much more frequently. We did discuss that because they are students in an elementary school, that masks are recommended and encouraged, unlike their middle school counterparts who must wear theirs much more frequently. Again, it is a family decision, but we are encouraging students to wear masks in high traffic areas, like hallways. More info will be passed along as the district digests the new protocols and it trickles down to us. Thank you for your continued support.
- Orchestre lundi (plan for normal procedures)
- SN quiz- La Lune
- Concours- apporte bonne copie (imprimé, cue cards etc) on commence la pratique de presentation
- Math- multiplying decimals
- projet de la Francophonie due le 11 fev (Kloosterhof)
- Simple Cover Letter due le 11 fev (Kloosterhof)
Bonne fin de semaine!