Another chilly day! Kudos to the class for spending an extra amount of time outside practicing their speeches!
Speaking of, we have one more class period of practicing the presentation aspect of our speeches before we officially begin presentations next Tuesday. Remember- the more you say it out loud, the more familiar you become with it!
We started dividing decimals today. Students always need a bit of a refresher when it comes to long (or short, or French, or new style) division, plus we have added in a decimal. It would be super helpful if you checked in with your child to see how they are doing.
- Education Physique et Orchestre demain
- BYOD- SN (projet due vendredi)
- Concours- pratique en classe
- Math- Dividing Decimals
- Travail pour Mme K (projet de la Francophonie et cover letter)
- vendredi- jour de conge
- Monday Feb 15: Family Day
- Friday Feb 19: Crazy Hair Day
- Mon Feb 22- No School