Another busy, wet, busy day…
Gr 7 Hoodies arrived (most of them!). We are still waiting for a handful of hoodies to arrive, my apologies to everyone who didn’t get theirs today. Once everyone’s have arrived, I will schedule a group photo in our hoodies 🙂
Our official volleyball extracurricular season has come to an end. This afternoon the ladies faced off against the gents, in an EPIC set of matches. So much improvement even just from last game. Everyone should be proud of their progress and development over the course of the season, and I sincerely hope you’ve found your passion for the sport and continue on 😀
- affiche de la nutrition due demain (pour Mr V)
- jeudi- Dress rehearsal for Civilization: A Nomadic Journey
- vendredi- education physique, diner chaud, orchestre, Civilization: A Nomadic Journey final presentations
Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Something might be going around- 5 students away today’s and I’m definitely not feel 100% (I sound worse than I feel tho… all the yelling at the volleyball last week)
Lots of demonstrating knowledge and abilities this week as we wrap up the first term. Students still have a lot on their plates but are handling it quite well.
- Girls Volleyball Practice 8:00am demain
- Gr 7 Volleyball- Girls vs Boys 2:40pm
- Orchestre demain
- Pour Mr V- Affiche due mercredi
- Winter Traditions Around the World due vendredi
I don’t know why, but Fridays are so busy! We got a lot accomplished today, and persevered through some minor tech hiccups. Bravo les amis!
We finished the day doing some Lecture Dans Le Noir with our little buddies, super fun 🙂
- lundi- Quiz: Adding and Subtracting Integers, La Publicité de la Revolution Agriculture due
- Pour Mr V- affiche de la nutrition due mercredi (no more in class time)
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, hoping the rain isn’t too heavy… My family and I will be celebrating US Thanksgiving for my brother-in-law 🙂 À lundi!
Rain rain, go away…
The game after school was so fun! Some really awesome volleyball skills on display! Hopefully we can squeeze in one more game before one of the teams takes on the staff!
We’ve got LOTS on the go as term 1 wraps up. Please check in with your child to ensure they are on track with everything. I will be sending out TeacherEase links later this evening.
Just a reminder that tomorrow’s hot lunch has been postponed until Dec 10. You should have received an email from the PAC.
- Education Physique et Orchestre demain
- Lecture Dans Le Noir avec nos petits amis (flashlights!)
- Demain: Examen de Dictée 6 et Text Structure Quiz
- Lundi: Quiz- Adding and Subtracting Integers, Publicité pour La Revolution Agriculturelle due fin du jour
- Pour Mr V: Affiche de Nutrition due le 1 décembre (no more in class time)
Another busy day!
This morning we had 2 volleyball games going, and I am super impressed at the progress and skill development that I am seeing. Lots of great serving, passing and attempts at 3 hits. I’m super proud that everyone is really trying.
- Bonne copie- UNE TRADITION D’HIVER DE MA FAMILLE, type and share with me ASAP merci
- KB, LJ, RM, OR, MS, AT, AV, EZ
I will be sending out access to TeacherEase this weekend, which will allow you to see how your child is doing. Look for that email in your inbox.
Bonne fin de semaine!
So nice to see the sun come out! Hopefully the excessive rain and flooding haven’t caused you any issues.
- Travail pour Mr V
- demain- Boys Vball Practice 2h40
- vendredi- Education Physique, Examen de Dictée 5, Diner Chaud, Orchestre
Have a great day tomorrow! À jeudi 🙂
Holy Atmospheric River, Batman! Hope all is above water around you and that you get home safe today.
We had a good, productive day, despite the double indoor recess.
Those who did not hand in their Socials project today, either share with me so I can print or bring it in tomorrow, merci!
Reminder that our Climbing Field Trip is on Thursday. I will be emailing our wonderful parent drivers later today or tomorrow.
- Orchestre demain
- Girls Vball Practice 8h00 demain.