What a soggy, yucky day!
Thankfully we didn’t have too much on the schedule today, plus hot lunch and double inside recess… it could have been a day.
We did some English in the morning, students are getting really good at identifying text features. After recess we split off for Enrichment. Unfortunately we don’t have it again for a few weeks since the next 2 Fridays are no school for students.
This afternoon we had our class party, a very chill afternoon of socializing, which everyone enjoyed.
Next week is a short week as Friday is Remembrance Day (Jour du Souvenir). We have a lot to fit into 3 days (with me), including finishing the FSAs, a school-wide write, and honouring Remembrance Day, something that is particularly important to me.
- lundi- 7mes Math- one sheet of A and one sheet of B
- Beaver Math Computing Challenge
- 7mes- Vball practice @2h45
- Mardi- Orchestre
- Gr 6 and 7 volleyball games (7s @ Dorothy Peacock)
- mercredi- Education Physique
- 7mes- Vball practice @ 8h00
- jeudi- Jour du Souvenir Assembly 1h15
- vendredi- Jour du Souvenir (pas d’école)
Bonne fin de semaine!