Kudos to everyone for making it through the Fitness Assessment this morning!!
The weather has unfortunately turned on us for the time being. If possible, please remind your child to dress appropriately for the weather, including a rain jacket!
- Mme Kloosterhof demain
- vendredi- jour de congé
- lundi- la musique
- Math- Divisibility grid colouring sheet (7&8 are challenges)
I am still looking for a class parent, email if you’re interested!
- new forms signed and returned please
- La Musique et Education Physique demain
- Math- Divisibility Grid (par 8 is a challenge)
- SH- Page Titre: La Préhistoire due fin du jour demain
- vendredi- Joue de Congé
Happy Monday! Hope you had a good weekend!
Tomorrow is Individual photo day. Just a reminder that a green screen is used, so if your child wears a green shirt, they will look like a floating head in their picture 🙂
New forms went home today to sign… sincerest apologies for everyone who sent theirs back already. I will ensure to get put in the confidential shredder. These new forms are entitled the same but include updated wording from the district legal team Thank you for understanding.
We started our Class Economy today! Ask your child all the ways they can earn and lose money! And what they can spend it on 🙂
- Moi Dans Un Sac termine demain (14 personnes)
- vendredi- Jour de Congé (School Improvement Day)
We survived the first full week! I really enjoyed getting to know everyone a little bit better, and to see that everyone gets along quite well 🙂
- Moi Dans Un Sac commence lundi
- La Musique lundi
- Individual Photos mardi
Bonne fin de semaine!
Merci to everyone who started following the blog yesterday!
We had PE for the first time today, ask your child how it went!
Just a reminder that tomorrow is Thursday which means Mme Kloosterhof will be here, and I will be back on Friday.
- Read, sign and return forms (see yesterday for list)
- Individual Photos mardi prochain
Bonne journée demain!
Welcome to the class blog for Division 1! Each day, any homework, announcements and reminders will be posted. From time to time, interesting events from the day will also be shared.
I would suggest that you input your email address to the right where it says FOLLOW. That way, when a post is published, it gets sent to your email. A simple and easy way to keep informed 🙂
- Education Physique demain
- please come dressed and ready (we start first block in the gym!)
- a pair of shoes to change into AND at least a shirt to change into afterwards, we get sweaty in gym! Also, at this age, sweat = stinky, so a chat about personal hygiene including deodorant is always appreciated!
- Envelope full of papers- please read all the forms, and sign and return the following
- Verification Form
- Reunification Form
- Student Image and Tech (double sided)
- Walking Field Trip
- Please keep the yellow Bienvenue letter for your own records.