What a fun day! We did Jump Rope for Heart with out little buddies today. Our class is so good with their littles 🙂 Donations to the Heart and Stroke Foundation are still being encouraged and collected.
Camp Forms are due next Friday.
Monday: Quiz- ER verbes à l’imparfait, Math Unit (Percents).
Bonne fin de semaine!
I’m back! Felt like quite the Monday for me…
We tried out Gimkit today, which is kinda like Blooket. It has potential, we need to play around a bit more with it to fully appreciate its offerings.
Lots going on tomorrow:
- Education Physique
- Quiz de Verbe: ER à l’imparfait
- Jump Rope for Heart (fingers crossed for nice weather)
- Diner Chaud
Upcoming next week:
- lundi- Class Photos, Math Test (percents)
- pour Mr V: entrevue avec un adulte, source de lumière
- vendredi- Camp Forms due
Wishing you all a lovely long weekend, celebrating whatever with your family 🙂
- vendredi et lundi- Jours de congés
- mardi- Quiz de Verbe: Les verbes ER à l’imparfait et Orchestre
Bonne longue de semaine!
Students were tasked to ‘show what they know’ related to tax, tip and discount today, which they uploaded to Spaces (the pilot program I’m participating in this year). I love that students are able to share in a variety of different mediums (written, pictures, videos etc) depending on their comfort, confidence and ability. My hope is that we’ll be able to share out access to you near the end of the term so you can see your child’s portfolio.
Pour Mr V demain:
- light source
- wooden skewers
Hope you all had a lovely weekend, the weather was a bit all over the place huh??
Just a reminder that this week and next are 4 day weeks (Friday off this week, Monday next week).
In Math we starting practicing tax, tip and discount. A really great opportunity for you to discuss and incorporate these concepts with your child at home and while you’re out. I know that a lot of these things are calculated for us now, but not always 🙂
- demain: Quiz- Avoir et Etre à l’imparfait, Orchestre
- Camp Forms due April 29
Love when the sun graces us with its presence at some point in the day 🙂
- pour Mr V: medium cardboard box for the theatre, wooden skewers and flashlight
- jeudi: Quiz- Les 6 Colonnes des Civilisations
- vendredi: éducation physique, Examen de Dictée 6, Orchestre
The rain stayed away today! So thankful to not have had any inside recess today.
- Orchestre demain
- apporter les matériaux pour Mr V (petits batons en bois, boite pour le theatre, lampe de poche puissante)
- jeudi- Quiz: Les 6 colonnes des civilisations
- vendredi- Examen de Dictée 8
What a beautiful, sunny day we enjoyed today!
After lunch we headed to the front of the school to watch a VPD motorcade line up and begin a funeral procession. Something new and interesting to experience.
We continued our practice and mastery of converting between fractions, decimals and percents. We will be doing a quick check on that tomorrow.
We also created a collaborative timeline of ancient civilizations so students can see how much overlap and range of the various places.
Hot lunch is back! Tomorrow!
Thanks to those that have returned their camp forms already. Please fill out all 3 forms as each have a different purpose and are required. Deadline to return is April 29.
- Education Physique et Orchestre demain
- Math- Fraction, Decimal, Percent conversion eval demain
- Page Titre: Les Civilisations Anciennes due EOD demain
Welcome back! Hope you all had a lovely break! Sounds like some fun things happened 😀
Students completed a one-page “Mes Vacances” visual representation of the various things they did, here they are at the end of the day checking out each others’ pages.
Just a reminder that masks are now a family choice in schools. I reminded everyone that we make our own choices and support and include everyone’s choices. As well, if students travelled outside of Canada over the break they are encouraged to wear a mask for the next 2 weeks.
- Orchestre demain (BRING INSTRUMENTS)